UX could make or break your
software product, mobile app or website strategy –
how well-prepared are you?
4th May 2018 | 4pm | ICC towers, Pune
Was the revenue jump for ESPN.com after they listened to their community and incorporated suggestions into their homepage redesign
Of 200 small business websites didn’t display clear calls-to-action for anything on their home pages, such as specials, email newsletters, how-to guides, demos, and interactive tools.
of online consumers are less likely to return to a site after a bad experience.
DeXT (Design X Technology) is a platform that brings Design and Technology together. This is where the power of design thinking, product strategy, interaction design (UX), and visual design (UI) meets cutting-edge technology, mobile, blockchain, AI, ML, et al.
We are at the confluence of emotion and intelligence, of dreaming and doing, of imagination and ability and this is the platform that will leapfrog us into the future.
Over a series of interactive sessions, you will get answers to some of these questions
- How to keep design at the core of your product, mobile app, or website strategy?
- How to ensure that users use your app more and the revenues keep flowing?
- How to gather user feedback to ensure your next feature additions are driven by what the users want – not what you think they should have?
- As a services company, how to ensure a continued relationship with your app clients?
- As a services company, how to create a competitive advantage?
4:00 pm | Registrations Open
4:30 pm | Think Design or Die Coding | Aakash Sureka
4:50 pm | Creative Thinking that Opens Wallets | Anant Tambade, Director UX, Amdocs
5:10 pm | UX War Stories | Siddharth Kabra, CEO, Monsoonfish
5:30 pm | Design – Opening Opportunities | Panel discussion – Parth Lawate, Siddharth Kabra